Take advantage of all of the opportunities that are included in your membership and get your company name out there!
Please note that you must be a member of the Boca Chamber in order to utilize these services.
- Distribute Promotional Items - As a member, you may place your promotional items (brochures, business cards, flyers etc.) in our busy lobby (1800 N. Dixie Hwy., Boca Raton, FL)
- Member Coupons - If you are a member, you may submit discounts on the chamber's website for your fellow members to take advantage of. To obtain your login information, click here and then click the hyperlink next to the login button to obtain your personal login information. Look for the Submit a Coupon option on the right-hand side of your personal page.
- Community Calendar - As a member, you may post your events to our busy Community Calendar. You simply login to your account, click here and then click the hyperlink next to the login button to obtain your personal login information. Look for Submit an Event on the right-hand side of your personal page.
- Member News/Press Releases - Submit your press releases and have them appear in the home page of our website and possibly in the "Member Buzz" section of our Connection Magazine. Email it to Jordi Gerking at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide news about your company (NOT a promotional description of your company). This "newsworthy" verbiage could inform about:
- A change of contact information (address, phone)
- A new hire
- An employee title change
- An award your company has received
- A charitable cause your company has contributed to
- A new product you have launched etc. (see examples in previous newsletters)
*Please note that because this is free, publication is not guaranteed and is on a first-come first-serve basis. Max. 40-50 words will be taken from a company's press release.
- Social Media - Connect virtually with your fellow members! Members are encouraged to post announcements, sales, specials, news, etc., on our Facebook Fan Page (here) and on our Twitter Page (here).
- Like us on Facebook and post events on our page, we will share that information in our status updates!
- Active on Twitter? Be sure to tag @bocachamber or incudle #bocachamber on your business tweets! We will retweet them!
- Write Articles for the Chamber BLOG and newsletter* - If you have a knack for writing, you can write an informative piece on your company's specialty for the "Small Business Update" section of the newsletter and our website's blog. Contact Jordi Gerking for more information at email@example.com or call 561.395.4433 ext. 235
- 350-380 words
- Must be informative, educational, and business related
- Cannot be a sales article
- The company name or product may not be mentioned within the body of the article (company name may be mentioned under the "Author's Information" max 40 word description)
- Write Testimonials* - If you are an active participant in the Chamber, you can write a Testimonial for the newsletter on why you think being a member of the Chamber is beneficial. Email it to Jordi Gerking at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Approximately 150 words
- Tell us a little bit about the company you work for and the benefits you have reaped from participating in the chamber's various opportunities and networking events
- If possible, include quantifiable results that you have obtained through your chamber membership
- Describe business relationships you have built with clients - companies and/or people you have come in contact with through chamber networking events or programs (e.g. "Through networking I met a marketing guru that has radically changed the way I think about promoting my business and introduced me to several new contacts")
- Give examples of actual accounts you have acquired, for example through your presence in the online and printed directory (e.g. "three of the many new companies I've come in contact with through the chamber are now major accounts for my company")
- Society Photos - Personal branding is all the rage! Attend events, have your picture taken, and the photo will end up on the Chamber's online Photo Gallery (on Flikr) and possibly in the society/events calendar page in the Connection Magazine as well as in other local publications!