Our Trustee members enjoy a variety of benefits. From exclusive Trustee events to one-on-one connections, we work with each Trustee member to ensure that they receive a return on their investment.
Building connections and establishing relationships is a critical component to any successful business. Our Trustee members have the opportunity to meet with each other in large groups during exclusive Trustee events as well as smaller, more intimate gatherings designed to learn more about how they can support each other and our entire community.
STRAIGHT TALK IN THE BOARDROOM
"Straight Talk in the Boardroom" is an interactive forum that brings executives together on a regular basis to connect with one another, learn about critical local issues and engage in open and frank dialogue. You have the opportunity to ask tough questions and to receive honest feedback from your peers. These exclusive and confidential meetings are designed to ensure every participant receives the maximum return on their investment of time.
As Trustee members, you continually engage in high-level conversations about local issues that impact your businesses and the entire community. When we, as leaders, have the opportunity to come together in an open roundtable discussion, we not only create an environment where possible solutions to challenges are developed, but we also build stronger relationships, which is critical in today's economy.
Trustee Members also receive:
- Beautifully crafted membership icon and lapel pin
- Special section in the Chamber Annual Directory and on our website to showcase your business
- Weekly e-mail notification of Chamber and Trustee events and news
- First-choice in all Chamber sponsorship opportunities
- Opportunity to host Trustee monthly events
- Access to the contact information list of all Trustee members