The Boca Chamber Ambassadors are a select, motivated and informed group of Chamber members who take great pride in representing the Chamber. Ambassadors are committed to expanding their knowledge of Chamber affairs and are reputed as very reliable sources of information. They must be able to answer questions about the Chamber and be willing to continually advance their skills as the public relations arm of this organization.
Ambassadors serve as the backbone of the Chamber’s membership and marketing program. Their efforts include staffing regularly scheduled Chamber functions, attending ribbon cuttings, meeting wand welcoming every new Chamber member at the New Member Orientation and obtaining possible new member leads for the Chamber’s Sales Department.
Requirements for becoming a Boca Chamber Ambassador:
- Must review Boca Chamber Ambassador Handbook. Click Here for Handbook
- Must be a member in good standing of the Boca Chamber (Dues must be current and paid in full)
- Must have been a member of the Boca Chamber for a minimum of six months
- Must complete the Ambassador Essay “What does being a Boca Chamber Ambassador mean to you?”
- Must have attended the New Member Orientation
- Must have attended From How? To Wow! Discover the Secrets to Leveraging your Chamber Membership
- Must fill out and sign the Ambassador application pledge form
- Must attend the New Ambassador Orientation
- You must attend three Ambassador meetings to become an official Boca Chamber Ambassador, and then you may begin volunteering for Events! After your second meeting, you become eligible to purchase a 2016-2017 Ambassador name badge. The cost for a badge is $15.00.
- Each Boca Chamber fiscal year (November 1st - October 31st) you will be required to fill out a new application and purchase a new badge for the New Year.
- After becoming an offical Ambassador, you must follow the guidelines in the Ambassador Handbook and completer the monthly point tracking form.
Each Boca Chamber fiscal (November 1st – October 31st) year you will be required to fill out a renewal application and purchase a new badge for the new fiscal year. After becoming an official Ambassador, you must volunteer for a minimum of one event per quarter, and one ribbon cutting per quarter. You are allowed one absence per quarter. If you have three or more consecutive absences you will be contacted by telephone to ascertain if you are truly committed.
For more information on becoming an Ambassador, please click here.
2016-2017 Boca Chamber Ambassadors
Ambassador Committee Chair-
Embassy Suites Hotel Boca Raton
Ambassador Committee Co-Chair-
Kelly Boyle, CRPC
(561) 756-8643, ext. 103
Susan J. Brotman P.A.
Allegiance Home Health
Health Excellence Select
Alliance Association Bank
EmbroidMEmbroidMe of Boca Raton
SuMa Partners, Ltd. (Inc.)
Stepping Out Florida
Computer Community Hospital
J. Jay Greene
Ducerus, Your Total College Solution
ADT Security Systems
Florida Pringing Group Inc.
Future Focus Financial, Inc.
K.E.M.P Group & Associates
Leading Edge Mortgage Corp.
CBIZ Goldstein Lewin
Star Mark Business Solutions
Meyers Properties - A Building & Real Estate Company
Indian River Financial Group Inc.
Oppenheimer & Co.
First Citizens Bank
Popper, Kaufman and Katz Team at Morgan Stanley
Bell Rock Capital LLC
Valley Nantional Bank
Ascendant Planned Giving, Inc.
Ultimate Staffing Services
FL-Accounting, LLC/Roxana Scaffidi, CPB.
Elder Law Dept.
Eat Better Live Better
Computer Care, Inc.
New York Life
Legacy Bank of Florida
Cloud Computing Concepts, LLC (C3)
Unique Gifts & Premiums
Unique Gifts & Premiums
Last updated February 9, 2017