BOCA CHAMBER PARTNERSHIPS
Through our continuous partnership with the Florida State Chamber of Commerce and our strong relationship with one of Boca's great educational institutions, Lynn University, we are proud to announce two programs that benefit our members.
The partnership that bonds Lynn University and Boca Chamber is presenting you and your family with powerful education benefits. Now you can finally get the bachelor's, master's or doctoral degree you've always wanted—for less money and in less time.
Tuition discounts from 5 to 20 percent are now available to you and your eligible family members on any graduate or evening undergraduate degree. Plus, enjoy these perks too:
• Waived application fee
• Deferred tuition payments
• Tuition reimbursement accepted; direct billing available
• No entrance exams required (including the SAT, ACT, GRE and GMAT)
For more information please contact Steve Pruitt, Director ofGraduate and Evening Undergraduate Admission at Lynn University, at +1 561-237-7834
MY FUTURE 401 (K) RETIREMENT
MyFuture 401(k) Multiple Employer Plan (MEP) allows you to offer a high-quality, full-featured retirement plan at a lower cost -- with less paperwork and less worry. For more information please visit www.myfuture401k.com.
• Less than $45 per month for a Chamber member
• No setup fee
• Economies of scale lowers plan costs
• Your local investment advisor will come to your office sign you up and enroll your employees
• Required annual compliance testing and preparation of Form 5500 is handled for you
• You and your employees can access everything online
• MyFuture removes you as the plan sponsor and trustee, transferring key responsibilities to plan professionals
• Tailored to your needs. A wide range of plan design features are available
• Investment options are institutional grade, including professionally managed risk-based portfolios
• Fiduciary liability is significantly reduced